Certificates of Deposit
Minimum Opening Deposit
Certificates of Deposit (CD) require a minimum opening deposit of $1,000.
- Interest is calculated daily from the date of deposit to the maturity date
- Interest is compounded monthly
- Interested is paid at maturity
- Interest earned may be transferred to a BOB checking or savings account
- CDs will renew automatically at maturity, unless you instruct us otherwise
- At maturity and during the seven calendar day grace period that follows the maturity date, the following modifications are allowed, without a fee:
- The term may be changed.
- Additional deposits may be made.
- Partial redemption of funds is allowed.
- The CD may be closed.
- Early redemption penalty applies
- No monthly service fee.